The 'Bachelorette Party At Home' Essentials
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bachelorette Party Food And Drink and other Bachelorette Party topics.
What are the must-haves for a bachelorette party at home?
Here is a step-by step planner for holding a bachelorette dinner at a private residence. Adapt it to suit your theme.
- Decide on the theme, date and venue for the party one to two months before. Budget for the party.
- Send out invites one month before. This is your only chance to inform guests what to bring and what style of party it will be.
- Begin to organise all the decorations you will need. If you are ordering online, check how many weeks before delivery and order accordingly. Get all decorations organized two weeks before party, finalize drinks lists and food. Create a song list and burn the CDs needed for the party – you will need around four hours of music, generally lively at the beginning, dance music in the middle and calmer music for the very end.
- The week of the party, pick up drink supplies and organize any costume you need.
- The day before the party, get the snacks organized. Prepare any food that can survive overnight.
- On the day, cook the main dishes. If you are not sitting down to dinner, make things easier on yourself by making easy fresh dips like guacamole, tzatziki and pesto. These are easy to prepare, delicious and healthy. (for recipes, see the Party Treats tip)
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.